Monday, February 11, 2013

A Love Letter


I like a guy and it’s a SECERT, so you won’t know who he is…. Here are some reasons why I like him:

·         The way he looks is cute! His hair looks cool and it’s soft. His eyes make me go weak when I look in them.

·         He’s a kind-hearted person, in my perspective. He helps me chase Conner down when he takes my hat!

·         We have some things in common;  like, for example, we have the same taste in music.

·         He’s not like any guy I’ve met before. I mean, he makes me feel differently – unlike any guy I’ve met before. When I’m around him I feel warm inside, and my heart skips a beat.

·         I usually never really talk around others, but with him, I find my voice.

·         When I’m spending time with him, it is real life, like I’m waking up from a dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment