Monday, March 18, 2013

Wolfgang A. Mozart


I am listening to Wolfgang A. Mozart this month. Wolfgang was his first name; at first I thought it was his nickname, but it wasn’t. He had a foul mouth and he was socially unattractive. This means he didn’t get alone with people very well. He wrote most of his music between the ages of 25 and 35. The first piece I’m listening to is “Jupiter” (no. 41). This was the last theme he ever wrote for an entire orchestra. I am also listening to “Eine Kleine Nachtumusik” (A Little Night Music). Mozart completed this piece on August 10, 1787.

 “Jupiter” is the last musical piece Mozart wrote for an entire orchestra. The music is soft in the beginning and becomes louder, then it repeats itself. Mozart did an excellent job on this music. It takes a long time to write for an entire orchestra with different instruments playing at the same time, with different parts to put in and play. Most people love the fourth movement.  This is my favorite one that I am listening to this month, because it is better than any classical music I have heard so far.

“Eine Kleine Nachtumusik” is also excellent music to listen to. I can imagine rich people dancing to this in their fancy clothes. The music is loud then becomes softer as it repeats. Also ballerinas can dance to this too. Just the way the music is, it would be perfect! There are lots of string instruments in this music, which I enjoy.

“Jupiter” and “Eine Kleine Nachtumusik” are the pieces that I’ve been listening to for the past month. “Jupiter” is my favorite by Mozart. Like I said before, I like it because it wakes you up to the real world. “Eine Kleine Nachtumusik” also has a nice beat to it. I can imagine rich people dancing in a grand ball room. Even if Mozart swore a lot, but he had talent with music! Especially with “Jupiter”!

No comments:

Post a Comment