Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Facts about me


This is a list of facts about me. Everyone has specifics that no one else knows, and sometimes, facts can be an embarrassing secret! Other times the world needs to know!  Here are fifteen things about me:

·         Except for insects, I love animals.

·         Gymnastics isn’t my thing, but Parkour is a sport I really enjoy.

·         I like to dance, but not in front of people unless I have a friend doing it with me.

·         Baseball, basketball, soccer and dodge ball are sports I like to do for fun.

·         I’ve always wanted to be a scientist, and now I want to become an engineer.

·         I don’t care for cooking, but I do like making Cream of Wheat (by putting it in the microwave).

·         Watching action, adventure and sometimes horror movies is even more fun when I’m in the dark and with a friend.

·         Even though I don’t know how to ice skate or roller skate, I still like trying.

·         Spiders give me the creeps.

·         The only time that I ever curse is when my friend, the stink bug, comes up behind me and when I turn around, he’s in front of my face.

·         Books are my favorite things in the world. My favorite book is Divergent by Veronica Roth.

·         I like to draw randomly sometimes, but I mostly draw anime characters that fit into my stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment