Wednesday, April 25, 2012

My favorite books


I have a couple of favorite books. They are Warriors by Erin Hunter and Dragon Keeper by Carole Wilkinson. I'll tell you about them and how they are good.



Warriors by Erin Hunter is an amazing book, if you like cats. It's an awesome book, because it's about cats that can talk like humans to each other. When you read the book it feels like you are in the adventure with them. The main story is about a cat named Rusty who one day went in the woods and met three other cats who live in the wild. He went with them and became one of them. He receives a new wild warrior name and has many interesting experiences.



Another book that I like is called Dragon Keeper by Carole Wilkinson. It's an awesome book, if you like mythological dragons and Chinese cultures. It's about a girl who is an orphan and one day she was feeding the emperor's dragons and one of them died. It's interesting, because of the plot. It makes you want cheer on the girl and the dragon to win the battle.



Warriors is great, because I like cats and it makes me feel like I'm there. Dragon Keeper is amazing, because I love dragons. I'd like to be a keeper myself one day. Those are two of my favorite books.

2 comments:

  1. Did the cats in Warriors have human emotion as well as language??? I really enjoy your blog keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete