Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Board games


I have three board games I like to play for fun. Board games are better played with friends and family. First, Scene It! Disney Edition is a great game. It's a game that has Disney characters for you to guess. Second, Quiddler is a fun game too. I like it because I learn new words every time I play it. Last, War is another fun game that I enjoy. In War I beat mostly everyone I play against. As you can see, I like to entertain myself with board games.

First, Scene it! Disney Edition is a game I play with my family. This game is hard if you don't know much about Disney. This game makes my brain work, like on a test, but one based on Disney movies. If you know all the movies really well you might win. I don't know them by heart, so I always lose! I like this game, because it's very entertaining and not boring. This game is fun if you have many people play at the same time.

Second, Quiddler is fun if you like spelling. Quiddler is also useful if you're not good at spelling. I play this, so I can learn to spell better and learn new words. There is another reason why I like this game, my mom always wins, so I want to beat her! I will keep playing until I beat her. This game is good for motivating little kids to learn how to spell, because they would be more interested in it than a worksheet. As you can see, Quiddler is a good game for anyone.
War is a wonderful game if you only have cards. I usually call this game “I Declare War,” but most people call it just War. This game is enjoyable with many people around to play. This is the game I like to play a lot, because I win almost every time I have a challenge. While playing, you can't look at your cards, so then you don't know what's in your hand. That's why I like this game, because it's all about if you have a good pile.

I enjoy board games because I can hang out with friends and family while playing. Scene it! Disney Edition, Quiddler and War are games I like to play with people. Do you have a board game you like? Tell me about it, and I might try it out!

2 comments:

  1. Quiddler looks like fun! I'll have to try it. We love to play Pictionary, Yahtzee and scrabble. War is one of our favorite card games. Thanks for the reviews!

    ReplyDelete