Thursday, June 7, 2012

My drawing


I made three pictures that I want to show you. The first one is a Pegasus, a unicorn with wings. I created it in art class last year. Second, is a girl anime character from one of my stories. I decided, why not draw my own character? The last one is another anime character that I drew. Sketching my protagonist helped me get a better picture in my mind. I hope you like the pictures I'm displaying for you.

First, is a Pegasus. The Pegasus is colored with pencils, because I thought it looked better that way. I created it at my art class in the summertime. It was last year when I made it. The Pegasus has wings that look almost like a fairy's. At first it didn't have wings until I thought I'd put wings on to make it look more interesting. It is my favorite picture so far.
Second, is a girl character that I designed. When I created my story, I thought to draw my protagonist. Then I drew it on paper and colored it in. I think the head needs more work done. The head is too fat and round, like a ball. There is another problem with the picture; I need to work on its eyes and mouth. This picture looks like me, but with long hair, but it's not. Her name is Ivy Stone.

I have another anime character that I drew. This one looks like a girl, all anime does normally! It's a boy, not a girl, thought. Though I think the body needs to be worked on. He looks too skinny and that's not normal. The arm could be a little better. They're not even and not perfect to me. I'm going to keep trying hard to fix everything.


These are all the sketches I made by hand. The pegasus is awesome. I especially like it in pencil. My anime girl is fine, but she still needs work. The hair is pretty and the body is just right. The boy anime looks like a girl to many people. If I didn't tell you that this picture was a boy or a girl, what would you guess? I hope you all liked my pictures! Which one do you like the best?

No comments:

Post a Comment