Thursday, May 10, 2012

Cool Jobs!


I'm looking at cool jobs that I'm interested in doing as a career when I'm older. There are three that I like. First, a writer, second, Armed Forces(Army or National Guard) and last, I'm somewhat thinking of becoming a zoo keeper.



First, my favorite one of all of these is a writer. Becoming a writer is hard, you need to be good at writing (which I'm not). Writers don't get paid until their books are out, so I'll need another job to get money. I love writing though because it lets me put my imagination on paper.



Second, I would maybe like to become a soldier in the Army or the National Guard. Fighting and protecting people is what interests me the most about this career. Becoming a soldier is hard and difficult, as you have to follow all the standards they tell you. My sister is in the National Guard. She's a medic. My sister made me think about becoming one (not that she told me) but I was thinking of being one. So we might work together.



Zoo keepers help to take care of animals. If I were a keeper, everyday I could see animals and befriend them too. Becoming a zoo keeper is not as hard as my other career choices, but you get paid less, for sure. Animals are difficult to take care of every day because they eat different food and need time to play, so that takes your whole day.



These are the types of jobs I like the best. They're hard, but not impossible either. My favorites are writing and becoming a soldier. What kind of jobs you are interested in?



No comments:

Post a Comment