Friday, May 4, 2012

Interesting things about me!

There are many interesting things about me. First, I read books; I read up to 4 hours a day. When I'm not reading I like to watch anime, like Naruto and The Law of Ueki. I make plays and write books in my spare time too. I haven't finished one, but I enjoy trying.



My favorite books are from The Hunger Games series by Suzanne Collins. The first one is about a girl who takes her sister's place at the reaping. One boy and one girl are picked from each district to go into an arena and only one can come out alive. They're pretty awesome books, and I read them over and over again. You should read them too if you haven't already!



I love to watch anime, because some of them are funny. One I like is called Naruto and its about a ninja who wants to became a hokage, which is the leader of a village. The Law of Ueki is about a boy who is picked by a god candidate and is given a power. These anime make me laugh, as they are amusing.



Right now, I'm writing a play called Battle of Shara. It's about two kids named Amadeus and Lilian who need to find Shara, if they don't the world will be in chaos. The book I'm writing is called Stallionato, and it's about a girl named Lana who lives on a planet called Stallionato. She goes to earth and has to save someone. If she doesn't save someone on time she'll stay on earth forever. I like writing because it gives me something to do when I'm bored.


There are many great things about me. I like writing plays and books, and I read them too. Watching anime is something else I do in my spare time. As you can see I am very fun to hang out with! What is interesting about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment