Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Photos of Christmas


Photos remind me of Christmas. Every year I put up the tree and my mom does the rest of the decorating.




My extended family comes over each year for Christmas Eve and we have a party. I visit with my cousins and we all exchange gifts. We have crackers, a cheese tray, a bread boat, pizza, meatballs and other snacks. After they leave, I have to help clean up, and then I open up a new pair of pajamas to wear that night. When it gets dark, we light candles and make wishes for people in our lives.



On Christmas Day, my brother, sister and I open our presents in the morning. Our parents ring a bell so we know when to come down and start opening the gifts. We take turns opening the gifts, so my dad can take pictures of us.





After we open our gifts I say good bye and my sister and brother leave to see their dad. I then get in the car with my suitcase and my dad, mom and I go to Pennsylvania. We arrive at our hotel six hours later. Then I see my grandparents and while visiting, I pet their cat Molly who is the most loving cat in the world. We give each other presents there too.




We stay for about a week and then we go back to New York. I have done that every year with my parents. Recently, I moved to Maryland. Now it will have to be the other way around, and I'll be traveling to New York for Christmas. I can't wait to see the pictures from this December!


No comments:

Post a Comment