Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Tornado


If I were spinning in a tornado, I'd see lots of weird, cool and scary things. I'd feel dizzy, I would see buildings, animals and dust. Spinning in a tornado is a one time experience, because it would scar me for life.


First, I'd probably get picked up from off the hard ground. I would spin so fast I'd feel nauseous. I would feel dizzy, about to throw up and faint. Spinning in a tornado will make you feel that way. It sure will if I ever get sucked into one.


While I'm in the tornado, I would see buildings. They would be taken off the ground, be spinning and would be falling apart. Barns, pens, houses, all things you can think of would be in the tornado, I'm sure of it. There would be people inside and they'd feel light as a feather. Those are the things I'd see in the tornado.


I'd also see animals like cows, birds trying to get out, hens, frogs and lots and lots of dust. Cows would moo, birds would squawk, hens would flap their wings, frogs would croak. Dust would fly all around into my eyes, their eyes, everyone's eyes!



All of these things would be scary to see and then when I landed, I would probably be dead or unconscious. Spinning in a tornado is not exactly a good time!



No comments:

Post a Comment