Friday, May 18, 2012

What I like at camp


Camping has so many things you or I can do. There are a few things I like to do at camp. First, I like to swim in the lake or pool. Swimming is cool, because I can enjoy it and have my exercise at the same time. Second, I like to do the activities that is planned. For example, camps have activities such as archery and hiking. The last thing I do is hang out with friends. Talking to friends is always a good way to spend me my time.


Swimming is joyful and happy, because I enjoy swimming; I like the water, especially on a super hot day. When I'm in the water I sometimes play Marco Polo with my friends and family. That's what I do when I go for a swim.


Doing the scheduled activities are also fun while at camp. I like the activities, because then I have something else instead of having school at home. The thing I like to do most at camp is the rock climbing and going down the zip line. I also like to go hiking in the woods and at night time I can tell a scary story.


Hanging out with friends at camp is amazing, because I can talk and play games with them. Sometimes I like to play mafia with them at night. When my friends and I have activities; we do it together, which makes everything more enjoyable.

 
Those are the things I like to do while at camp. Camping is amazing if you like the outdoors. There are so many things I like to do at camp. Tell me what you like to do at camp!

No comments:

Post a Comment